No matter which inflection point represents your organization, there are key components of a modern ERP that should address the top concerns most companies have when considering a move to the ERP System. There are seven components that fall into two categories modern platform parameters and modern business application design. Together, seven components define the standards of a modern ERP like Ceramic ERP (CERP).
To establish a foundation for agility and growth, these C-ERP components should be considered:
- Security: Providing world’s one of the most secured Oracle database for your data. Because, your business data is your business.
- Integration: Seamlessly connect your business, people and processes.
- Customization: Built on a standard based platform offers personalization and configuration within the application resulting in “upgrade safe” enhancements. If your on-premises customizations fall into areas such as workflows, integrations and reporting, there is a good chance your requirements will be solved by this solution.
- Completeness: This ensures Info-Graphical dashboard, employee hierarchy wise approval process and different formats of report printing (PDF, WORD, XLS and HTML) from a single button click.
- Globalization: Enables sharing of enterprise information seamlessly across operations, business units and headquarters.
- Insight-Driven Analysis: This ensures timely delivery of accurate KPIs to front-line managers, and dramatically simplifies a process once dependent on a period close or a separate data warehouse extract.
- Digital Capabilities: It works like a mobile application when users access from mobile or tablet devices.
Modules & Features
- Layer wise chart of accounts
- Cost center & Expense type wise entry
- General ledger & Subsidiary ledger
- Trial Balance
of Financial Position
of Changes in Equity
- Vendor Information
- Request for quotation
- Purchase Order
- Charges entry, Discount entry, Currency
- Item Information
- Item UOM conversion
- Item Price declaration
- Finished goods receive
- Material receive
- Material issue
- Material transfer
- Stock adjustment
Sales & Distribution Module
- Distribution channel & location information
- Sales order
- Sales invoice
- Invoice amount collection
- Sales package & discount declaration