M Trading is actually a cloud-based trading software solution which attempt to consolidate all of a trading company’s departments and functions into a single computer system. It is, in a sense, a merging of people, hardware and software into an efficient production, service and delivery system that creates profit for the company.
M Trading system is made up of many software modules. M Trading module includes company registration, suitable package selection, inventory control, sales process, order tracking and accounting. Organizations will selectively implement the M Trading modules that are both economically and technically feasible.
- Cloud based System
- User Id & Password based access
- Works on the web
- Efficient and easy to use
The Modules M Trading are offering:
- Registration & Subscription Module
- Purchase Module
- Inventory Module
- Sales & Distribution Module
- Accounts Module
- Registration & Subscription Module:
- This module is the prerequisite to use the M Trading system. All the user companies who are interested to M Trading system need to register through this module. M BIZTech will define some packages for the registered company. User Company needs to buy subscription of any of those defined packages for a certain period of time through this module.
User can also subscribe for “Customized Package” by selecting the individual modules they want to use. This trading system will also keep track of users’ subscription record including payment details.
- Purchase Module:
- Purchase module in M Trading streamlines procurement of required item requisitions and other non-inventory materials also. It automates the processes of identifying potential suppliers, Supplier Evaluation, Supplier Quote Evaluation, awarding purchase order to the supplier, and billing processes. Purchase module is tightly integrated with the inventory business process.
Purchase Module Features:
- Supplier Registration
- Define Payment & Delivery Term
- Define Withholding TAX & VAT
- PR Approval
- Create RFQ
- Purchase Order Generation (Local & Import)
- Cancel Purchase Order (Local & Import)
- Material/Service/Assets/Cost Purchase Order can generate • Purchase Scheduling
- PO Approved List
- Inventory Module:
- M Trading Inventory Management facilitates processes of maintaining the appropriate level of stock in a warehouse. The activities of inventory control involves in identifying inventory requirements, setting targets, providing replenishment techniques and options, monitoring item usages, reconciling the inventory balances, and reporting inventory status.
Inventory Module’s Features:
- Ware House Configuration
- GRN Approval
- Material Issues
- Inventory Valuation
- Product Configuration
- Material Requisition
- Material Requisition Approval
- Purchase Order Reference Number with Purchaser Id Reference
- Requisitions References
- Materials Life Time
- Provision for Remarks in GRN (Goods Received Note) & Requisition Remarks.
- GRN Prepared By, Confirmed by Store’s Chief, Inspection By, Accounts Department
- Amendment Option to Be Provided Till Final Confirmation of GRN.
- Material Rejection after Finalization of GRN to Link Account Assignment With
- Rejection Report. Rejected Material Report to Be Formatted In System
- QC (Quality Check) Management
- Sales & Distribution Module:
Increased efficiency in sales and distribution is a key factor to ensure that companies retain a competitive edge and improve both profit margins and customer service. In helping business to ‘beat them on delivery’, the Sales and Distribution module of M Trading systems offers a comprehensive set of best-of-bred component for both order and logistics management
Features of Sales & Distribution:
- Sales orders
- Project/Corporate Sales
- Quotation preparation and processing
- Contracts and contact management (order management)
- Monitoring the sales transaction
- Checking for availability
- Calculating pricing and taxes
- Checking credit limits
- Auto Delivery Note
- Customized Sales Package Desecration (Product Wise, Invoice Wise, Volume & Amount Wise, Target Wise,)
- Promotional Item Management
- Sample Sales
- Various Analytical Promotion
- Sales Commission with TDS Calculation
- Sales Force Target & Achievement
- Credit Management (Sales Force, Customers)
- Accounts Modules
- The accounting module of this M Trade System, gives you the ability to centrally track financial accounting data within a defined frame work which ensure an efficient trading business system.
Features of Accounts Module:
- Maintenance of Chart of Accounts (CoA)
- Different accounting reports display critical business information, including Profit and Loss, Revenue, and Income.
- Account segments let you track business activities in departments at multiple locations.
- Fixed allocations associate and distribute a single GL account activity to an unlimited number of GL accounts.
- Accounting periods track data by fiscal year, and also block posting to past periods for data security and integrity.
- Consolidated ledgers consolidate financials for more than one business and print in a single General Ledger.
- Export data to a spreadsheet, PDF and Oracle Report format.
- Drill-down from the Balance Sheet to examine the original transactions.
- View expenses and income by category, and then compare them to your prior periods, and past year results.